Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

My name gus. my blu studio 5.3 cell phone got lock my email

Customer Question

hello my name gus. my blu studio 5.3 cell phone got lock my email does show the keyboard can you help me? my kids where playing and it show username(email) and pasword i clik to get the letters keyboard but doesn't show on the screen Nick H.: OK got it.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
Even if it does not look like it is charging and even though it may be fully charged charge it using a different wall outlet than you normally do (a different room is best) for at least 10 minutes.
Do not skip that even if it is fully charged from you already plugging it in, it is important to do it.
It sounds like the firmware may be frozen try this and let me know the results hold the power switch for at least 60 seconds.
Try this at least 6 times. If it asks you to choose power off or restart choose to restart.
The firmware can sometimes get frozen the same way that a computer will occasionally.
If this did not work please come back and let me know by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.
If it did work please don’t forget to leave a positive rating it is greatly appreciated.
.