Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

Please help me start up my kindle fireHDX

Customer Question

please help me start up my kindle fireHDX
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't know where you are calling from. I don't want to be called during my night time. Maybe we should schedule a call for Sunday around 1100 am my time. Would that work for your team? ...I do prefer the telephone call......xxxxxxxxxx. Thank you.
Joy xxxxxxx. Bill will be the user of this pad. But if it is easier we can put it all under my name and information.
Expert:  Viet - Android Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. Is this a new kindle?
What happens when you turn on the kindle? What's showing on the kindle's screen?
Which step are you stuck at?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is new I just took it out of the box and plugged it in
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am waiting for return call

I do online support. Can we troubleshoot by replying back and forth here? And/or if you have a computer, we can do a remote support session.

After plugging it / charging it, then when you turn on the kindle, what happens? What does it show? Please go through the instructions, then let me know which step you are stuck at, so I can help.

Also, if you are setting the kindle fire HDX for another person, do you know if that person has an Amazon account yet?