Richard, Android Specialist
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

I can't seem to straighten out my orders with you. Example

Customer Question

I can't seem to straighten out my orders with you. Example - I ordered "Life after Life" and ended up with just the sample. Now Kindle won't accept my order for the entire book. I don't know how to delete the samples if that's what it takes. I used to be able to order the book while the sample was still listed. What is going on?
Also - yesterday my Kindle stopped even turning on. It is completely charged up and I don't know what to do in order to fix it. I have the Paperwhite.
Hope you can help me.
Shirley Thronson
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi Shirley and welcome.Both problems are going likely to be related. First we will try to get the Kindle functioning.This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please. Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds. Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle. Let me know the results please Thank you