Josh, Technician
Experience:  Android technician
50836188

I purchased 2 ***** ***** books, Marriage Pact and Marriage

Customer Question

I purchased 2 ***** ***** books, Marriage Pact and Marriage Charm for my kindle. Today both of the books would not let me open them, and was told to cancel or remove. I removed them thinking they would be put right back on my kindle. That didn't happen, and I already paid for the books when I paid my credit card bill. There was also a Debbie Mcomber book removed. How can I get a refund or put my books back on my kindle.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Hi! Please click here ----> http://www.amazon.com/manageyourkindleSign into your accountNext to the book that you purchased click on Actions then Deliver to My...Make sure your Kindle is in the drop down box and select DELIVERWait 5-10 minutes and it should appearIf it does not appear, please hold down the POWER BUTTON for 20 seconds until the Kindle restarts. Check the library now.