Richard, Android Specialist
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

I am using a Mac Air to try to recover texts deleted from a 2011 Verizon Gz One Whats

Customer Question

Hi, I am using a Mac Air to try to recover texts deleted from a 2011 Verizon Gz One
Whats the easiest way
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
After 15 years I moved to another state to be with my boyfriend,. Second day, found out he was having an affair, I have his phone for about 15 more min. ( I know pathetic, definitley Pathetic, how do I find deleted texts and voice mails?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
You only option for doing this on this phone is to attempt to use Wondershare for this. It is a recovery program specifically made for retrieving messages.
As long as the data has not been overwritten, then this program will be able to retrieve it for you.
You can see the program here and download it. It costs, but thats because its the best on the market.
http://www.wondershare.com/data-recovery/android-data-recovery.html
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you