Josh, Technician
Experience:  Android technician
50836188

I only purchased my kindle in april of 2015. Sometimes I have

Customer Question

I only purchased my kindle in april of 2015. Sometimes I have had to push the on key several time before it would start. Now It will not start at all.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Hi! The good news is that your Kindle is still under warranty and you can receive a replacement! Once you receive the replacement, you can register the Kindle and all of your books will appear again. Please call Amazon here ---> 1-***-***-**** in the US or *********** in the UK Let them know that your Kindle has hardware issues and you need a replacement
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.