Richard, Android Specialist
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

There My Galaxy Note 8.0 LTE (GT-N5120) Can't turn on or

Customer Question

Hi there My Galaxy Note 8.0 LTE (GT-N5120) Can't turn on or charge. When I turn it on it just freezes at the boot screen where it reads Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5120 and that's it. The screen just displays that nothing else. I tried even a hard reset how many
times and still nothing better, keeps giving me the same thing. And also everytime I hook up the charger the battery icon appears and the circle that shows that its loading to charge appears and doesn't show that its charging but it just freezes on the battery
icon loading and that's all and it usually heats up on the back of the tab while its still connected to the charger. The only thing I haven't tried yet is a firmware update via Odin. I haven't downloaded the updated firmware yet. As soon as I do I'll try flash
the OS via odin and see if it helps. Otherwise anything else I'm missing here and need to know please please I need you help. Thanks alot Regards Changkel
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
If it wont hard reset, then you will need to attempt to flash the Note to see if it is a firmware or memory issue.
Can you do this and let me know the results please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Richard.Yes I will the following options as stated and advise from there.Regards
Changkel
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Richard.Yes I will try the following options as stated above and advise from there.Regards
Changkel
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** you go Changkel?