| If anyone wishes to ask Jason a question directly, |
they can do so at the following page: www.JasonFixedit.com
I am an Information Technology Professional with over 15 years of professional experience. I am the technician assigned to your case today. I look forward to working with you and resolving this problem.
Please, follow the instructions below to solve your problem:
- Plug the charger into the Kindle
- Wait 20 seconds
- Press and hold the power button for 20 seconds.
- Let go of the button.
- Wait 30 seconds.
- Turn it on.
- If it does not turn on, you may need to have it repaired.
If that still does not work, please, continue below:
Please, click the following link: - https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/contact-us
- Log into your account.
- Click the Kindle button.
- Choose Kindle Device from the pull down menu.
- Choose Problem with my Kindle from the next menu
- Choose My Kindle is frozen from the next menu
- Click the Call Us button.
- Enter your phone number and click the Call Me Now button.
You can explain your issue to them and request a repair and/or replacement.
I look forward to your next message or your rating below.
Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.
Thank you again,