Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

Madam, I want to transfer my books from my old Kindle

Customer Question

Dear Sir/Madam,
I want to transfer my books from my old Kindle to a new one as well as my I Pad.
Help please.
Kind regards,
Frieda French
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
All you have to do is register your new Kindle with same Amazon account you used on your old Kindle and you can redownload all the past purchased books for free on it.
You can do the same on your iPad as well. On your iPad, open App Store. Search Kindle and install the Kindle application. Sign in to your Amazon account you used on your old Kindle and you will be able to download past purchased books under CLoud section.
Refer this article --> http://www.wikihow.com/Download-Kindle-Books-on-an-iPad
If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sir, my problem is that I cannot seem to get to the same account, since my old kindle don't allow me to see my account details.
Thank you
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
You need to use the old account. The old account ID would be your email address.
If you don't remember the password, then you can reset it from here --> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/self-service-forgot-password-get-email
If you still can't access it, then you have to call Amazon from here to get your account info ---> 1800 3000 9009
Let me know how it goes please.