Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Developer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics. Android Expert.
23511658

I got the ZTE lever lite 3 days ago at walmart with the

Customer Question

Hi I got the ZTE lever lite 3 days ago at walmart with the straight talk plain.
I have been messing around with them for over an hour and I still cant get the internet to work . They told to take battery out but what I have read on the inter net it dosent come out. I took the sim card out and put back in and it says a sim card is needed to use network functions please insert sim card
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. The Sim card is essential to connecting to the Internet. It sounds like you may have a defective Sim card or a defective Sim card slot. What I would do is exchange the phone where you purchased it and with the phone will get a new Sim card. That will cover either possibility. You can completely restart the phone just by holding down the power until it completely turns off and I would be the equivalent of taking the battery out. It sounds like they may just be telling you to try things without wanting to suggest that you just return the phone and get replacement. I really think that would be your best option. But I'm here to help you if you want additional assistance or if you have any other questions. Mike