Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

Yesterday my tablet was erased when my husband brought it into

Customer Question

Yesterday my tablet was erased when my husband brought it into Verizon to get rebooted. Last night I put in a new gmail account and today I can't get the password ***** remember to work. Don't tell me to follow the instructions that I've been trying for HOURS to no avail! I just want my password ***** it seems if I want to change it I need my password *****! I am ready to throw this thing away! Help!!! Something I can understand please!!!!!l
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
I don't want to tell you to use the instructions you already have been, so please tell me what instructions these are that you have been following.
Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've been trying to follow googles recovery instructions and it's getting me no where!
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, can you tell me please exactly where on the process you get stuck?