Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

My Kindle Fire has stopped working properly.It tells me that

Customer Question

My Kindle Fire has stopped working properly.It tells me that I have a storage problem, I check storage & under files I'm it shows 5.04 GB & free 26.33MB. I can't get on the internet because I don't have enough storage storage space. can I buy a card?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
The internal memory of your Kindle is almost full. How many books do you have on it ?
Do you have any movies or musics on it ?
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi there, I have not received reply from you. Kindle Fire doesn't support external SD Cards. Your only option is delete some books or photos or videos to free some space.
If the Kindle is not working as expected, then you can factory reset it and redownload only the books you need. Go to Settings, Tap Device Options, and then tap Reset to Factory Defaults. Tap Reset to confirm.
After resetting, re-register it with your Amazon account and this will allow you to redownload your books and also get rid of the storage problem as it will free some space.
If you photos and videos on your Kindle, then backup them to your computer first before factory reset.
If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,
It's me Ashik again. It has been a few days, so I am just checking in with you to see if you still need help. I want you to be happy with the service I am providing, so if we still need to work on this let me know.
If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them.
If you are satisfied with my service, please rate me as Good Service or Excellent Service (4 or 5 stars) and click Submit. Then only I will get credit for helping you. You won't be charged anything additional.
Thanks and Have a great day,