Richard, Android Specialist
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

I have a Toshiba Satellite laptop an d want to connect my Asus

Customer Question

I have a Toshiba Satellite laptop an d want to connect my Asus memo pad 7 via bluetooth, just like I do with my Nokia phones but the computer does not recognise my tablet. Is this a compatibility issue and can the problem be surmounted?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
The Asus is a bluetooth host device, as is the Laptop. The nokias are slave devices and as such can connect to the Laptop (similar to how bluetooth headphones can).
The asus is not meant for this, its bluetooth is for headhphones, wireless keyboard ect, which it controls, its not for being controlled by for example your laptop and this is why it does not work sorry.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you