Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I have an LG G Pad 7.0 LTE thru AT&T. I can't send or receiv

Customer Question

I have an LG G Pad 7.0 LTE thru AT&T. I can’t send or receive emails. When I send them there is a “Sending Incomplete” .
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. I advise you to first of all call up your service carrier (data carrier service company) and ask them for the status of your account. If you have exceeded limits on your data sending or receiving quota, then that sort of network access may be suspended, so be sure that you are in good status that way. Also you could check your settings on your LG device - you may have WiFi activated as well as 2G/3G/4G service, if so, try turning it Off. Or, you have have 2G/3G/4G service turned Off, but WiFi turned On... in which case, reversing those settings might help. Let me know how it goes - I may have further suggestions, if the above does not help. And, I like to hear about it if the result is good, please. Thanks.