Michael
Michael, Technician
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in the field of electronics repair, TV, VCR and computer repair.
11519491

How do I transfer my pictures from my Samsung 4 cell phone

Customer Question

how do I transfer my pictures from my Samsung 4 cell phone to my Samsung computer desktop?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi may I have the full model # ***** your phone?Also do you have the user manual?Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Verizon 4 G
Galaxy S4
I don't have the manual.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi thanks,Below is the website for questions on this with a live Samsung tech. But also see the info below that:-)Please visit: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/ If you have the correct USB cable...connect it to your PC and turn on the phone.Go to...Start / Comoputer...is the phone recognized as a Removable Disk?If_Yes_left click it and copy your photos from there to a folder on your hard drive.Please let me know how it goes. And remember to rate my service to you kindly before you close this page.Have a great weekend!Tech Michael