JKalman
JKalman, Electrical Engineer
Experience:  I am an MIT graduate with a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from UC Berkeley.
76287196

I got charged book

Customer Question

I got charged for a book "Early Warning" which never loaded on to my Kindle....kept waiting for it to finish....screen just kept saying "pending", so I got out, thinking that would cancel the order, but found notice this morning that it was charged to me....could it be I did something wrong? I wouldn't be surprised....thanks.....
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Viet - Android Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. Do you still want to download / read the book? Or do you want to cancel it?
What's the status of the Wi-Fi/wireless setting on the kindle?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Expert:  Miel-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/android-devices/96wk9-charged-book-early-warning-loaded.html#re.v/174/). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
Expert:  JKalman replied 1 year ago.
You can login to amazon.com on your computer and find the book in your account. Then you can select the book and choose the action to send it to your phone. That should repeat the download which did not complete.If you are satisfied with my information and advice, please be sure to give me a Good or Excellent rating. If you are still having problems, please let me know. If you have any more questions, of if there is anything else I can do for you, please do not hesitate to ask. I am grateful for the opportunity to be of service. I ONLY GET COMPENSATED FOR MY SERVICES WHEN I RECEIVE A POSITIVE RATING!