Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

I am trying to set up my amazon account on a new kindle that

Customer Question

I am trying to set up my amazon account on a new kindle that I have just received. I entered Home-3642 and then entered my amazon password. It didn't work. Please tell me what to do.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
For your wifi network, you need to use your wifi password, its not your amazon password.
We need to find out what password ***** is for you (as each person has a unique wifi password).
Do you have a windows computer connected to the wifi network already and if so, which version of windows is it using? eg: XP, Vista, 7, 8?
Thank you
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Can you return to your question here please.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.