Josh, Technician
Experience:  Android technician
50836188

Pls my samsung galaxy s5 fell n the screen shattered.it

Customer Question

hi.pls my samsung galaxy s5 fell n the screen shattered.it wont come on .how do i recover my data?thanks
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Hi! You can download a recovery program and run the program while your phone is connected to your computer. The program is called Dr Fone and can be downloaded here: http://www.wondershare.com/data-recovery/android-data-recovery.html Download the file, run the installation, and open the program. Connect your S5 to the computer and power it on then use the program to backup/recover your files.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i told you that the screen is blank.the phone wont come on.how do i do what you have sugested?
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
I understand that the phone screen is blank but that does not mean the phone is not powering on; it could be the screen is broken but the phone is actually powering on.