Richard, Android Specialist
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

I have an samsung galaxy 3 mini.The exchange emails and calendar ar

Customer Question

hi I have an samsung galaxy 3 mini.
The exchange emails and calendar are on my phone. The server has crashed and is being restored to months earlier. So my phone has the only copies. How do I export this and even import this to office 365 pro as now on the cloud. Many thanks.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
You cannot sorry. The phone only interacts with the email server for emails. Its different to text messages which are sent and forgotten to the phone, hence why you can backup these up. With emails, the functionality is left to the server.
This is why there is no ability to export or backup sorry. Its one of the limitations of the email client on the phone.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you