Josh, Technician
Experience:  Android technician
50836188

Y kinde was lost or stolen can yyou find it

Customer Question

y kinde was lost or stolen can yyou find it
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Hi! Unfortunately, Kindle does not any way to track their lost devices but I would suggest that you report it lost/stolen to your local police department so they can see if it is brought to a pawn shop to be sold. Also, please call Kindle to let them know it is lost/stolen so they can deactivate it off your account so that you cannot be charged for books/etc. Their number is ***** If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
I have not heard back from you in a while. Please let me know if you need help with anything else or if you have anymore questions. If you do not, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.