Josh, Technician
Experience:  Android technician
50836188

My Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 has refused to booth. Each

Customer Question

My Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 has refused to booth. Each I put it off in the plane and when i switched it back on, it worked for a while and stopped
. Since then it has refused to boot in spite of switching it off completely. Please help.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Hi! How old is your phone?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Less than one year.
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
That is good news because it is still under warranty! Since your phone is having hardware failure, it needs to be replaced. Please call 1-***-***-**** and let them know that your Galaxy Note 3 is having hardware failure so they can replace it. If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our system as EXCELLENT, GOOD, OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
I have not heard back from you in a while. Please let me know if you need help with anything else or if you have anymore questions. If you do not, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.