Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

Asus eee tablet battery has been off months while waiting

Customer Question

Asus eee tablet battery has been off for 4 months while waiting for a charger. I have now charged the tablet but can't get my apps. The screen shows a lock and I can't do anything.it is up dating apps and temperature and time of day, but I can not even turn it off. What can be done?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
First we can soft reset your tablet and see if it works or not. Disconnect the charger. Then press and hold down the Power button for 20 seconds and this will reset it.
If that didn't work, then press and hold down Volume down and Power at the same for 20 seconds and this will boot into recovery menu. Select reboot system now with volume buttons and confirm it with power buttons.
Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.