Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

How do I link my TV, Kindle and laptop?

Customer Question

How do I link my TV, Kindle and laptop?
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As I said, I am not good at this kind of things, so if it is very complicated please let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my land line phone #904/721-5501
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
To link the TV, the Kindle, and the laptop, since WiFi is what they have in common (if your TV is capable of it... or if not, it is at least probably capable of using Ethernet network cable networking... or, of having a WiFi adapter added to it...), you would need a WiFi router to link them up.
Also, your Kindle can print, but there are limitations: some types of printers, not WiFi capable, cannot print from Kindle.
(To print from a Kindle device, first select the Print option in the app you are using. Then choose the option to select your printer. Then choose your (WiFi-capable) printer among possible WiFi devices your Kindle can 'see'. That process will send a print job to the printer, and as you can see, it will not work unless the printer is visible as a WiFi device.)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This answer was not sent to me. After I looked it up I attempted to use the printer. No luck. As I stated I am not well versed with these devices and if very complicated to not try and answer. I see that my account has been charged. And, I don't feel that it should have been since I had no idea of what you were trying to tell be to do. I am not satisfied, at all.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
OK. We can still work through the problem. And you are not charged per attempt at an answer. For billing and payment matters, I have no power over them - I just try to give you a good-enough solution. I need to ask: does your setup have a WiFi router?
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
I have to ask, because it is an essential point necessary to a good answer to your question.