Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

How do I get to the place to update the experation date of

Customer Question

how do I get to the place to update the experation date of my credit card?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
What account are you trying to update ? Amazon/Kindle account, Play Store etc
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I sent you my home phone number and permission to charge my Visa card for you to CALL me over an hour ago, haven't heard a word or sound from you since. I am 76 years of age and have heart trouble, I don' have a lot of FEW minute groups left on this old earth. How about getting on with what you were paid for?
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi there, I've asked you a question but have not received your response. Of which account are you trying to change the info ?
What is the model and make of the device are you using ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The account is***@******.***. the divice is a kindle White Paper. All I want to do is get into it and change the experiation date of my credit card so that i can by some reading material.
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi there, I'm very sorry for the delay. I had lost the Internet connection and couldn't get back to you until now. You can change the card details of your Amazon account from online (using your computer). Follow the steps below (from Amazon)
Go to Manage Your Content and Devices page -----> https://www.amazon.com/mycd
From Settings, select Edit Payment Method below Kindle Payment Settings.
Select the desired credit card information, or add a new card, and then click Continue.
Enter the desired billing address, and then click Continue. You will be taken back to the Kindle Payment Settings page where you can view your edited 1-Click payment method.
After changing the card details from there, you have to deregister your Kindle and reregister it.
On your Kindle Kindle, open Menu and then tap Settings. Tap Registration. In the Deregister Your Kindle message, tap Deregister. Then reregister it.
If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.