Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I have a Samsung Galaxy Touch 3 from Great Call.I want to

Customer Question

I have a Samsung Galaxy Touch 3 from Great Call.
I want to leave Great Call Service and go to Straight Talk.
I have purchased a Straight Talk Activation Kit which come with a SIM card, however I cannot find the Sim card slot on my phone. Can you help me.
The model of my phone is SM G310R5
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. The SIM card is inside the case, within the phone, not accessible unless you take off the case first. Specifically the back of the case.Once you have removed the back of the case, and then the battery, you will see the SIM card in its slot, and can use a tool to remove it. (And then just slide the new SIM card in its place.)See this video esp. 2:00 minutes in and following, for details and ilustration: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUPWAiCCV6s I hope that this advice has been helpful. Let me know how it goes, please - esp. if you need any help with any further details.