Josh, Technician
Experience:  Android technician
50836188

Im locked out of my ls620 realm _ ive tried everything to download

Customer Question

Im locked out of my ls620 realm _ ive tried everything to download apps to help me unlock it. but once they are downloaded i cant access them. Does anyone know how i can get past activation it lockes up once i get to location setting and wont go past that. Once it does i can boot from recovery and still do know good. Any help would be appreciated.
Doug
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!
The only option to get back into your phone is a factory reset which will wipe your phone data.
At the beginning hold down the Power key to turn off your device.
Afterwards press and hold Volume Down + Power button for a couple of seconds.
You can release held keys when the "Factory reset processing" text appears on the screen.
In the next step select from menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to confirm.
Choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
After that select option "reboot system now".
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Josh I've already tried that several times - don't work - I get to the location on the activation screen and it stops.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've reserched everywhere and tried all different ways and nothing works I've added time to the phone and go to my account and still can't reset it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hey I paid $26 dollars for that - it was of no help at all. The answer I received was elementary - now can I get some help here or I need refunded my money back
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
If the factory restore does not work then there is hardware failure within the phone that requires it to be repaired.
How old is the phone?