Engineer John C., Engineer
Experience:  Engineer
23822421

I live in Australia. Recently purchased LG H345 LEON phone

Customer Question

I live in Australia. Recently purchased LG H345 LEON phone in Las Vegas, need to unlock. IMEI: XXXXXXXXXX
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.
You can Unlock it here for $12.99 ===> http://www.unlockallcellular.com/lg-leon-h340n-unlock-code-p-202374.html
=====
Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges.
Please read below also:
Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.
If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.
If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.
Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
John, thanks for your response and assistance so far.
Prior to contacting JustAnswer, I had already obtained the information you provided, from other sites.
What I have found is that when attempting to enter 2945#*345#. the screen goes blank, therefore not being able to select Service Provider lock or Network lock.
Before I go to http://www.unlockallcellular.com/lg-leon-h340n-unlock-code-p-202374.html, I need to resolve this issue.
Please advise the next step?
Kind regards ***** *****
Have you removed the sim card from the phone?
If it doesn't work please try with *#865625# *****
Does it work?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
John, thanks for your persistence,
Have you removed the sim card from the phone? Have tried with and without SIM card; goes blank when enter 2nd #
If it doesn't work please try with *#865625# ***** Have tried with and without SIM card; gives ERROR message "Notice Emergency calls only: OK"
Does it work? No!
I have sent an enquiry to unlockallcellular, requesting price for Leon H345, as they do not list it; they list Leon H340N; awaiting response
Again regards, Mike
That's weird, when you enter the 2nd # ***** should get "SIM Unlock Process" on the top, like here ===> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3nCWqfgN34
I will try to find more information about this issue and will let you know.
Thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
John,
So far you have provided me with information that is 'publicly available'. I still need to overcome the issue of not being able to obtain the input screen; I note that other blogs also mention this problem, but without any solutions.
I have sent 3 requests to unlocallcellular, to confirm that they can provide the UNLOCK code for a Leon H345, without any response.
Also, tried to contact T-MOBILE to see whether they can assist, but can only do so by phone, not by email.
Again regards, *****: +6140724523
Hello Mike, I understand perfectly.
Also, it is very weird that the screen goes black after you press 2945#*345#
I will investigate further and will contact you as soon as possible.
Thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
John, On 'Android Forums' I found, *#*#4636#*#* this brings up menu options:
Phone information: Click, goes to error message "This application does not work on this device"
Battery information: Click, shows battery info
Usage statistics: Click, shows usage info
WiFi information: Click, shows WiFi info
Still searching for further solutions.
Can you contact T- MOBILE at all on my behalf?
Cheers, Mike
Will do and will let you know!
Thank you!