Hello! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?
- Have you tried this: Press and hold the Power on/off button on the device for about 15 seconds, then turn it back on and check.
- If that does not work, please do the followings:
1. Power off the device.
2. Simultaneously press and hold the Power
and Volume Down
buttons until the System recovery screen appears, then release.
3. Use the Volume Up/Down button to select / highlight the option "Factory data reset", then press the Power button
4. Select Yes to confirm (use volume buttons to select and power button to confirm.)
5. Note a few minutes for the reset process to complete.
- If that still does not work, please see the instruction video:https://youtu.be/TeQjcoNK7pI?t=70
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.