Josh, Technician
Experience:  Android technician
50836188

Richard I know this is not a ordinary question. I need

Customer Question

Hi Richard
I know this is not a ordinary question. I need help to reset a admin password ***** my Samsung note 10.1 tab. My tab in locked down under corporate employer program/apps . I can only access the apps that are locked down. I can not access a forgot your password ***** or do a hard reset. If I do a hard reset I will have to contact the employer IT department. Can you help me retrieve the password ***** out doing a hard reset?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Hi! It is not possible to retrieve that password. It is possible to reset the tablet so the password ***** ***** but it would require a hard reset. Since you are not able to do a hard reset, there is nothing that can be done to work around this issue unfortunately. Please take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is there really no code or hack that I can enter where it requests the password ***** will allow me to gain access?
What about Samsung kies or some other program that I could download to a separate laptop?
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Unfortunately, there isn't a hack/code to gain access.