Josh, Technician
Experience:  Android technician
50836188

I have kobo books onto my Sony reader before but just recently

Customer Question

I have kobo books onto my Sony reader before but just recently I bought 4 books from Kobo and I can not get them on my reader
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Hi!Did you buy the books through the same Kobo account that you purchased the other books through?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Is the Sony reader connected to Wi-Fi?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
In order to have the books download, you will need to be connected to Wi-Fi so that the books can download to your reader.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I didn't understand the question. My book is pluged into the computer and the book says it correctly recognized the computer
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Gotcha. I did not know that you used the computer to transfer the files. Do you use the Sony reader software to transfer the books?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
when I go back to the store the 5 books that i want and I have already paid for are in my cart but when I go to get them it just returns me to shop and the 5 books are still in my cart
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Do you use the Sony reader software to transfer the books?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had the book changed to kobo before maybe I should just go back to that and change it again but I don't remember how to do. I had to go somewhere and press the android or something like that so the kobo store will recognize my reader
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Take a look at this article: https://www.kobo.com/help/en-US/article/2671/syncing-your-books-to-your-sony-ereader?products=Sony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will go there now thank you
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
You are very welcome! Please take a minute and use the rating system as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.