Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

I have a Kindle Fire, Am trying to connect to my Kindle Fire.

Customer Question

I have a Kindle Fire, Am trying to connect to my Kindle Fire. Ihave a network and am trying to connrct, When I try by hitting my network sign, "please authenticate" appears. How can I get the screen on which to enter my passwor?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

If anyone wishes to ask Jason a question directly,
they can do so at the following page: www.JasonFixedit.com

I am an Information Technology Professional with over 15 years of professional experience. I am the technician assigned to your case today. I look forward to working with you and resolving this problem.
May I ask for the brand and model name of your wireless router or your wireless modem?
Once I have the above requested information, I will be able to give you the correct answer.
I look forward to your response,
Jason
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Thank you for the update.
May I start a remote screen sharing session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem?
When the remote begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.