Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I have the Kyrocera Hydro Life & it is stuck in a bootloop.

Customer Question

I have the Kyrocera Hydro Life & it is stuck in a bootloop. Can you tell me how to repair it or please share a link with me so I can fix this? Thank you soooooo much! I have been searching online for an answer for WEEKS!!!
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.If the Hydro Life shows the maker's logo, then seems to turn Off a moment, then shows the maker's logo, etc. repeatedly, then that is a initialization loop, strictly. It's not that the operating system is damaged - if that is how it is doing things - but rather the basics of the initializing of the device. 1. remove any cards, add-ons, etc. from the device. (With it turned Off.)2. turn it on - is there any change? If not, you may have to try to do a hard reset. That would wipe all data of yours, stored on your device, off the device altogether, unfortunately. So, I have to ask if that would be what you would want to do, before giving you instructions. In fact, you could find such instructions online - by searching under your device's brand name (if not its model name too), and the termsAndroid hard resetand you'll find instructions on how to hard reset and data-wipe your device. A question: your device is advertised as being drop-proof and water-proof. Was it in fact dropped or subjected to water, spray, rainfall, drinks of any kind, etc. ?