Richard, Android Specialist
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

Richard,I have read your reply re receiving on a kindle

Customer Question

Hello Richard,
I have read your reply re receiving on a kindle fire the error message 'unrecognised element 'page header' line 3. I have cleared all browser settings but the message comes back every time. Is there anything else I can do?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Its a change that Yahoo did on their website. The page is only made for computers so this is the issue now being experienced on the Kindle.
What you have to do is add the email account within the email app on the Kindle. This is how the Kindle has been designed to work with emails.
To do this
Tap Apps from the Home screen.
Tap the email app icon.
Tap Start and select Yahoo Mail.
Enter your full email address (*****@******.***) and password.
Enter a name under Display Name to act as the name which appears on outgoing messages.
Tap View your inbox to complete the process.
Then you do your emailing there.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen and then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you