Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

Playback error unable to playback music from my cloud mp3

Customer Question

playback error unable to playback music from my cloud mp3 format
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
on my kindlefire hd
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
Since the cloud storage is online, and also requires privilege to access data on, e.g. the privilege level of being registered for a Cloud account, and logged in to that account, I suggest that you check that you are logged into that Cloud account (perhaps Google Cloud?) on your Kindle specifically.
If you seem to be logged in to it, try logging out, restarting your Kindle, and then logging back in. That may 'clear up' your login status with regard to the Cloud service in question. I hope so.