Richard, Android Specialist
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

I lost my kindle within my home and can't find it. What

Customer Question

I lost my kindle within my home and can't find it.
What can I do to locate the kindle? The battery must be dead by now ( three weeks lost).
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Nothing sorry as the Kindle has no GPS chip so it cannot give its location online like a smartphone.
The only thing to do is reset your Amazon password ***** so no one can make any purchases on it.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/css/account/forgot-password/email.html
then if you have to purchase a new one because you cannot locate this one, when you register it you will have access to all your books again.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen and then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you