Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

Have 3 different issues: 1)I haven't been able to get Internet

Customer Question

Have 3 different issues: 1)I haven't been able to get Internet on my Kindle at home...I get message that is "authentication problem" each time I try. We get the Internet on all our other devices no problem. This is very frustrating as I have ALZs & access to my books is my life basically. 2) I'm trying to get into kindle accounting on my phone using email reminders come to so assume one connected to account. I had new password ***** up a few minutes ago with husbands help who could get into the email account at home and put in new password. But I still cannot get into my account. I'm being told either email or password ***** ***** error! Frustrating again! 3) I am a Kindle unlimited sure subscriber and my grandaughter who is 5 is on my Kindle as well so we signed up for the unlimited for her in children's section. Since she is on my Kindle shouldn't she be able to just use kindle unlimited that I pay for monthly & stop the +/- $5.00 paying monthly for her. She is only with us 4 days a week every other week. I didn't think about at time did trial for her & let it roll over into account that she should be considered part of the family plan monthly. I have ALZs so it is a challenge to keep up with. But I love my Kindle though I fought it long time as I love a new book almost more than my favorite special DQ sundae! Neither one of us have been able to access my account due to the authentication issue w/server. I can't figure out & next step is factory reset but then I lose all my info & don't want to risk that. I don't have my Kindle w/me at moment which is why tried to get into my account on my phone and got the error message that email or password ***** Help!!!! I'm about ready to go back to my faithful paper books that don't depend on any electronics for me to be able to read! Thank you in advance for your assistance. My husband is at home where the Kindle is if need it to fix issues.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

If anyone wishes to ask Jason a question directly,
they can do so at the following page: www.JasonFixedit.com

I am a licensed network professional with over 15 years of professional experience. I am the technician assigned to your case today. I look forward to working with you and resolving this problem.
I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help.
May I ask if you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem?
Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.
Thank you,
Jason
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not where have access to my computer or kindle. I started to search for answers on my phone & that's all I have, though it can't get Internet either. My 2 devices are only ones that can't access it from home; get authentication problem with kindle & no connection with phone. Son & husband both have no problems using. But I'm not where I can acess computer or kindle...I am not home where they both are. How do I get my issues fixed if I don't have the equipment needed other than phone that drives me batty? Is it better for my info to be saved & deposit held & arrange specific time where I have all devices or me contact later...to you specifically since you've done the research? What is your suggestion please?
When you are home and have access to all the devices, you can post a message here. At that time, we can begin.
Yes, I have done the required research, worked in this industry for over a decade, and have fixed similar several thousand times.
Thank you,
Jason
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
And I have to drive now as I've been sitting in parking lot and am late for appointment. I didn't realize how hands on & time consuming my questions would be. Plus am I charged the fee for each question separately or all 3 questions covered under the one fee. I didn't realize help would be costly when I started. $ is serious issue right now as spouse has retired &waiting for 1st pay which culd be 6 wks or so. So money isn't available for more than one fee. Thank you. It would help if you could text response as while driving can't talk or anything.
Okay.
When you are home, post a message here.
Thank you.