Richard, Android Specialist
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

My son has an Lg L90 Today it started acting strange. There

Customer Question

My son has an Lg L90
Today it started acting strange. There is a female talking and he can't scroll down or go to a different page with his apps. Any idea what could be c ad using this. Thanks colleen
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Looks like he enabled voice feedback or the firmware crashed
Take off the back cover and remove the battery and wait 5 minutes.
Then connect the battery, turn on the phone and tell me if it is now functioning correctly please Colleen.
Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I ALREADY DID THAT. SO I CAN'T EVEN GET INTO THE SETTINGS. SOMETHING ELSE THST A BIT STRANGE IS THE IS A GREEN KINE AROUND THE HOME PAGE PLUS THERE IS ONE ON TOP WHEN I TRIED TO PULL DOWN THE NOTIFICATIONS. HE GOT A MESSAGE TO UPDATE TO THE LOLLIPOP AND HE DID WHICH DIDNT MAKE A DIFFETENCE.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks
Then we will have to attempt to reinstall the firmware. This will remove all data and return the device to new but this we cannot avoid.
To do this
Power off the device.
At the same time, press and hold the Volume Down and Power keys until the LG logo appears.
When the LG logo appears, quickly release the Power key and press and hold it again.
Release all keys when the Factory data reset screen appears.
Use the Volume keys to select Yes or No and then press the Power key to confirm.
Then tell me if the phone now functions please.
Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I f on want to do that I pay for insurance so zillion prob just get him a new phone. So do I have to pay the complete 36 dollars

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, not sure why you would get a new phone instead Colleen, as my procedure will fix it, but its up to you.
The money you already paid in the deposit is for my service which you received. I cannot force you to do the instructions, but they do work. Its for this you have paid.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen and then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you