Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

My tablet wont turn back on

Customer Question

my tablet wont turn back on
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
If your tablet is fairly old, the news is (probably) both bad, and good news:
- good news: it could be that the battery has failed.
(If you have a charger that plugs into the tablet, try that. If the tablet comes on and runs, but only when the charger is plugged into it, that confirms it as 'battery failure'. In which case your tablet will be readily (and, not too expensively) repairable.)
- bad news: it may be 'broken', strictly speaking, and need repairs. See the previous news for details.
If your tablet is new or fairly new, the news is both good and bad:
- bad news: it will have to be repaired, probably.
- good news: if less than a year old, and not obviously dropped-and-broken or otherwise mistreated, it will be repaired for free by the maker or manufacturer, if you put in a failed-within-warranty test on it.
It's only if your tablet is over 1 year from purchase date, but under 1 2/3 years old, approximately, that the news could be fairly bad, really.
Let me know some more of the details, and I will advise you further as appropriate. Expand upon your question, in short, and I will give more advice on its details.