Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Developer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics. Android Expert.
23511658

My android is stopped working, Google was sending

Customer Question

my android is stopped working, Google was sending message"music stopped " by trying to get into my phone, only the first screen open, after this nothing worked any advise? thanks Undine
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My is Michael. I can help you with your question.This just means that the Google play music Stopped working. It may be updating so go to Google play and select my apps and see if you have any apps that need to be updated. If you do just select update alll.Otherwise, please do a complete restart the phone by holding down the power button until it turns off completely. Then turn it back on the lettuce start fully. If this does not work, we may have to do a full reset of the device.