ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Engineer
30970729

Ilost my note10.1

Customer Question

ilost my note10.1
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i lost my samsung 10.1.. i itried android lost alfready
Expert:  ITPeter replied 2 years ago.
Hi there,
Do you have a tracking app installed on the Note 10.1?
If Android Lost is not working for you, then you can still track your lost tablet using Google’s Android Device Manager, provided the following requirements are already met on the device:
1. Your device is connected with your Google account.
2. Your device has access to the internet.
3. Allowed Android Device Manager (ADM) to locate your device (turned on by default). This can changed in the Google Settings app.
4. Allowed ADM to lock your device and erase its data (turned off by default).
Android Device Manager is a Google’s official and easy-to-use tool to track your Android phone or tablet. The best thing about it is that you don’t need to install an app to be able to track your devices. The only requirement is that your device is connected to your Google account, turned on and connected to the internet. All you need to do is visit the Android Device Manager while being logged into your Google Account. Once the site is loaded it will automatically try to track down your phone. If you habe several Android devices registered, make sure the right one is chosen in the dropdown menu.