Richard, Android Specialist
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

Forgot lock pattern. HELP

Customer Question

Forgot lock pattern. HELP
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
The only way to remove the pattern lock will be to reset the phone sorry. The lock makes it impossible to access any data (this is the point of the lock) and as such the phone has to be reset and returned to new.
The process to do this is as follows
At the beginning switch off the phone by using the Power button
Afterwards press and hold Volume Up + Volume Down + Power key for a couple of seconds.
When you see a menu with two options, remove your hand from buttons.
Then press Volume Up to enter Android System Recover
When the Android Robot appears on the screen, hold down the Power button
Select the "Wipe data / Factory reset" by using the Volume buttons and press together Menu + Back key for confirmation
Then choose "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down to scroll and Menu + Back button to select.
To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
Once done, the phone is returned to new and you can then set it up again and use it.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen and then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you