Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Developer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics. Android Expert.
23511658

I bought my Ellipsis7 in January 2015, I do not know how to

Customer Question

I bought my Ellipsis7 in January 2015, I do not know how to operate it and do not want it! Can I return it now?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. To find out if you can return you would have to contact the reseller from which you bought it. Is that was Verizon the new would contact them directly to see if you can still return it. However there are also resources available for you to learn how to use it. There is a manual and there also interactive tutorials at the following pagehttp://bitli.es/fUrS8g Please let me know if you still have questions. I would appreciate a moment of your time to rate my level of service using the okay, good, or excellent rating icons. Mike