Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Developer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics. Android Expert.
23511658

I am unable to connect to wifi on my kindle. We have a new

Customer Question

I am unable to connect to wifi on my kindle. We have a new network "Fios-HL 16L. Do not know the password!! Help. I want to order a new book
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It has been longer than 19 minutes!!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.
In order to connect to your network, you will have to have the wireless password ***** is set up for your security. Note that there are two passwords associated with your fios router. One of the passwords is the administration password ***** access the router and configured. This is not the same as the wireless password ***** you set up for your wireless service. If Verizon set up the service for you, then they will have the password ***** was set up for you. In fact, if you have your online account with Verizon set up, you can go to my Verizon.com log into your account and then check your Wi-Fi settings from there. If you are able to connect other devices to your Wi-Fi network and only the Kindle will not connect, please go to the Wi-Fi settings on your Kindle and make sure it's not connected to your old network or trying to connect your old network. To do this, previous network and then select forget. Then, restart the Kindle and go through the set up again. If the Kindle still does not work properly, you can do a reset of the device by holding the power down for a full 20 seconds. After you do that you will be prompted to go through the set up again once it restarts. As long as you use the same account information, it will resynchronize any purchases.