Richard, Android Specialist
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

I have samsung galaxy camea how to switch between had hard

Customer Question

i have samsung galaxy camea how to switch between had hard drive and memory card
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Can you give me the model of the camera please
Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
samsung galaxy smart camera 21x ek gc200
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks
To do this
Tap open the Camera then touch the little gear icon on the right side of the screen
Pick the new gear graphic in the upper right corner of the screen. It looks the same as the gear you just tapped but it invokes a different set of options.
You’ll see a photo icon, video icon and another gear icon.
Tap the gear icon and flick down to the bottom and touch Storage to change the location from your Device to the Memory Card and this sets it.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen and then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you