Richard, Android Specialist
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

I recently bought an Asus Memo Pad 10' had it almost

Customer Question

I recently bought an Asus Memo Pad 10' had it for about almost a year now. I was wondering how much would it cost me to replace the charger slot? There are i think 4 prongs and 2 of them are bent and i can't charge it anymore. I really love it and want to get it fixed. Is it possible to fix it?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
The part itself cost only about $10
http://www.parts4repair.com/dock-charging-port-for-asus-memo-pad-smart-10-me301t/
The replacement is pretty straight forward and any cell phone repair store can do this for around $80-120
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you