Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

Cancel! Waited two hours answer! PayPal refund

Customer Question

I haven't used my Toshiba Thrive AT105 for quite some time and since yesterday been trying to download from play store adobe reader since this is the only thing I'm going to use it for, my e-books. Just did factory reset, some updates to the tablet were due, got those done. Went to market, clear cache and data open market again look for adobe acrobat reader and wow, " error retrieving information from sever [DF-PFA-03] " and when logging in I get a " Google Talk failed to login. If this is a Google Apps account, confirm chat service is enabled for this account"

Also it has been about an hour of me waiting on an answer. Any idea how long the wait will be?

Thanks

Category: Android Devices