Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

Working on seeing why my husbands galaxy 5 wont make or receive

Customer Question

Working on seeing why my husbands galaxy 5 wont make or receive calls. When I call it, it says the google subscriber you are trying to reach is unavailable or we are unable to complete your call at this time
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
If you get a message from Google, your husband probably had a Google Voice number or the like, and something has gone wrong with the configuration or his Google account, by the sound of the error message you have cited.
I suggest that your husband get with Google.com, and straighten out the problem.
(The other possible problem is, that the Galaxy 5 is offline, not within reach of any subscriber, turned Off, or something vaguely similar. But you haven't told me all the circumstances, and that might perhaps be entirely wrong. Let me know, and I will advise as appropriate. Thanks.)