Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I have a new verizon tablet, and I am trying to download a

Customer Question

I have a new verizon tablet, and I am trying to download a book on Kindle, but it won,t accept my email address and password. It said " an error odurred while you were trying to contact the server.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.Check whether your internet connection is OK. An error message that speaks of a 'server' at some point in the message, generally means either one of two things:1. you aren't really connected to internet, or your internet connection has a problem in the DNS aspect / settings, perhaps.or2. the server was reached (if you are connected to the internet), but: it is having troubles of its own, e.g. it's simply 'down' for the moment, or: something about what you sent to the server doesn't suit it. I take it you have assumed this last. If you think it's worth it, double-check your username. Is it spelled entirely correctly? Is the UPPER CASE lettering, vs. the lower-case lettering, correctly entered? Let me know what you think, please... and I will advise you further as appropriate. Also, an afterthought: you might just need to upgrade your web browser. It might be necessary, and might satisfy the remote server, also, if the browser were first updated.