Richard, Android Specialist
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

Dear *****sung - My son, Marc, owned a Galaxy 4 months.

Customer Question

Dear *****sung - My son, Marc, owned a Galaxy 4 for 3 months. He died in an accident this month . I did not know his password. I have inquired from a few technicians and they have
told me there is no way to learn the password. If the Galaxy is reset I would lose all the
data. I appeal to your expertise. His mother and I are hoping to retrieve something from his journal that so we can have some written words from his life. I would be pleased to pay for any expense related to being able to access his last thoughts. Respectfully ***** ***** Slavitt (*****@******.***)
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
I am very sorry about your loss but I can only tell you it is not possible to get the data without the password. You will have to reset the Galaxy sorry, it is the whole reason for the security.
After you reset it, you can attempt to recover the data using this program
http://www.recovery-android.com/recover-data-from-android.html
But it is not guaranteed to recover all data
You will though have to reset the Tablet first sorry
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you