Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Developer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics. Android Expert.
23511658

I am stuck getting the 'red eye' and can't boot my phone up. I've

Customer Question

I am stuck getting the 'red eye' and can't boot my phone up.
I've wiped the partition and reformatted. Still no luck.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. After you wiped the partition, if you wiped everything, you may not have an operating system on there currently. That will cause it to come up to that graphic. And that's what it sounds like you're saying. What I would suggest doing is getting the full image of the device downloaded from either XGA developers or another source if you have one. Then, since your phone won't boot up, as long as it will get into a recovery – particularly a custom recovery, you can go to the sideload option on the phones recovery and begin sideload their and then from your computer using the SDK and the corresponding ADB files for Windows you can sideload the factory image by typing the command
ADB sideload and then the path to the .zip file that contains the entire image. It will take a while, but once it's done you should be able to back up into the android operating system.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks
You're welcome.
I would appreciate a moment of your time to rate my level of service using the okay, good, or excellent rating icons. It is an important part of the process and allows me to get credit for helping. Thank you.